AS-41 photoluminescent (phosphorescent) sheets is a semi-rigid material composed of PVC, photoluminescent layer and fire retardant foam. It is equipped with self-adhesive layer at the make which makes it very convenient in use with wide range of applications production of the safety signage, low location lines or decorative materials.
- Produced of 0,5 mm PVC with an enhanced fire resistance.
- High afterglow performance.
- Photoluminescent layer is produced on base of new generation earth aluminates luminous pigments, UV stable.
- Good resistance to sea water and detergents (it can be cleaned using detergents).
- Temperature resistance from -30°C to +80°C.
- Excellent adhesive properties.
- Suitable for external use.
- Photoluminescent material and printed area is protected against mechanical damages by the transparent PVC.
- The surface of the signs is protected with protective foil which can be removed after the installation.
- Do not require any special maintenance.
|Plate type||AS-41 Dura Plate|
|Thickness||1,5 mm (with adhesive layer)|
|Application temp. range||-30°C to +80°C|
|Workable life (indoor)||10 years|
|Workable life (outdoor)||3-5 years|
|Shelf life||Undefined – if stored properly|
|Product code||Brightness||Afterglow time||Weight/pc|
|after 10 min||after 60 min|
|AS-41||≥133 mcd/m2||≥17 mcd/m2||min. 2680 min||1,2 kg/m2|
* Measurement according to DIN 67510-1