|Available size||150 x 150mm|
Technical specification of DURA PLATE signs
DURA-PLATE is a multilayer material specially designed for the signage industry. The multilayer structure ensures excellent durability even in difficult environmental conditions.
The plate is equipped with a strong adhesive foam which holds the sign on its place even in outdoor moisture conditions and wide range of temperatures. This makes the DURA-PLATE an ideal solution for the marine signage.
- high afterglow performance
- non-toxic and free of radioactive additions
- difficult to ignite
- suitable for external use
- protected agains mechanichal damages
- special maintenance not required
Afterglow performance - acc. to DIN 67510
|Brightness in mcd/m2 after||Decay time|
|2,5 min||5 min||10 min||30 min||60 min||120 min|
Tested in accordance with DIN 67510 - charged at 1000 lx for 5 min
Decay time - period of the light decay to 0,3 mcd/m2
Regulations and Approvals
Products meet the following regulations (all tests performed in accredited laboratories):
- ISO 15370:2010 Ch. 4.2 and Annex A - Phosphorescence test
- DIN 67510-1 - Photopic Luminance
- PN-IEC 60092-101:2001 part 2.28.2 - Flame retardance test
- ISO 1716:2002 - Calorific potential.